Domestic, Bespoke Commercial, Industrial Gas & Electricity Meter Installations Nationwide
We are industry experts in bespoke Gas and Electricity meter installations. We understand the importance of getting connected, stress free and efficiently. Every day here at Connections2energy we plan & deliver specific metering solutions to meet any size projects specifications. Whether you require a simple domestic, rotary, three phase, AMR, CT or a complex and specific turbine installations, we are here to get the job done with proficiency & ease wherever you are in the United Kingdom.
Rest assured, with our extensive metering knowledge, we understand the provisions of meter installations, removals & we alleviate the pressures from you. You will be extremely satisfied with the level of service, competitive prices, strategic planning and dedication you receive from your own Account Manager.
Below are a few of the many bespoke and standard meter installs we orchestrate daily for our domestic, commercial & industrial clients for developers, construction companies & end users.
Our metering works go hand in hand with our extensive multifaceted services which extend much further than meter installations. You may require service/mains upgrades or new connections to accommodate your metering - All of which your Account Manager will be more than happy to discuss & determine your needs with. Your Account Manager will expertly action a plan with you for getting connected/disconnected and co-ordinate the project with and for you, freeing up your time for you to excel on other elements, while the metering aspect is taken care of as well as any other Utility services needed on your site.
- Three Phase direct or CT operated
- LP/MP/IP – above and below 21 mbar
- Turbine Installation
- Diaphragm – Small Commercial, Domestic
- Smart - Automatically sends your meter readings to your nominated supplier
- Sub Meters
Some of the below may be necessary for your metering needs, please take a look or call the office to discuss.
- Purging – Commercial, Industrial Units, making the site safe to Demolish
- Meter removal – Returned to the nominated supplier after disconnection
- Meter exchange – For Upgrades/Downgrades
- Meter relocation – Alteration of the termination position, service will need to follow
- Meter upgrade – Service/Mains upgrade may be required
- Data Loggers – Recording all sensor types
- Competitive supply contracts with your nominated supplier for permanent and temporary contracts
- Kiosk, Base & Meter housing - All types and sizes
Please look through our website for further utility services we can provide, alternatively contact our office