Stowmarket Fire and Police Station – New Substation for £3.9m ‘Blue Light’ Centre
Connections2energy will provide full design approval, civil works, and commissioning support for the installation of a new substation for a facility that is to be shared by Suffolk Constabulary and Suffolk Fire and Rescue in the town of Stowmarket.
This will be the first newly built structure to house both services, 11 other locations in the county have all been refurbishments of the existing facilities.
Connections2energy can provide your next development with the following services:
- Local network studies detailing existing utilities
- Capacity checks and feasibility reports for cost evaluations
- A streamlined application process – once we have your supply requirements, we’ll take it from there
- Network upgrades, disconnections, and diversions.
- Meter installations, removals, and upgrades
- Full network design, build, and commission – a comprehensive service
- Supply contracts arranged – ensuring you’re getting the best rates for your energy consumption
- Dedicated account management – you’ll deal with one person throughout.
- A friendly, positive, and forward-thinking utility partner, looking to save you time and money on your next project.
Call us on 0330 055 2559 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on how we can assist you on your construction projects.