The process of connecting utilities for commercial and industrial developments is becoming very tedious and complicated as there are multiple connection points and different parties involved. One can overcome this problem with a convenient solution in the form of multi-utility service providers. The concept involves electricity, water, and gas provided as a single package by Independent Connection Provider (ICP) who has experience of offering best utility services. It helps in a significant amount of cost control and time savings as there is hardly any delay involved. Here are the key benefits of hiring multi-utility services providers:
- Hiring multi-utility services provider facilitates faster communication as only one service provider handles the connection process. The single point of contact also makes sure that any problems on the site are resolved efficiently and quickly. From consumer’s point of view, minor contact points mean better communication that results in quick service.
- It is commonly observed fact that legal process associated with land ownership rights while setting up the infrastructure takes a significant amount of time. When you choose multiple utilities from one service provider, it reduces lot of paperwork and unnecessary delay in the process. Besides this, the service provider can proactively work on resolving any future issues that may arise because of third party property owners.
- Opting for the multi-utility system means the connection for the multiple networks can be routed through the same trench. Most of the ICPs have their dedicated team that makes sure the connections are installed through the efficient way. This is not only a cost-effective technique but it also looks after the compliance according to the standards and guidelines set by the authorities.
- If you choose one service provider for all gas, water and electricity utility connections then it also makes a lot of sense from a financial point of view. The process requires designing, planning, and installation for only one time that allows a service provider to give more focus on quality than quantity. As there is a vast amount of cost-saving involves, service providers are keen to pass on the benefits to consumers in the form of discounts or flexible payment terms.
- In UK, The concept of hiring multi-utility services provider has been continuous demand in the last few years and the trend will continue to grow in future as well. It is mainly beneficial for high profile commercial and industrial projects that need to invest a lot of money to avail uninterrupted utility services for gas, water, and electricity. If an important area of utility services remains under their control then they can meet deadlines of any big project that involve a lot of investment in the form of technology.
Previously, consumers needed to get in touch with multiple utility providers and third-party planners to get all utilities properly installed at their site. The process was not only expensive but it was very frustrating for consumers as they have to go through the similar steps again and again. The idea of multi-utility services has definitely allowed consumers to get rid of all complications that earlier involved in setting up the utilities.