When working on a construction project, you may need to organise a temporary builders supply.
A temporary builders supply is a connection on site to give power supply for construction work to be carried out. The temporary installation can be decommissioned on completion of the works if it is no longer required, or the supply can be converted to a permanent connection if the completed project needs to be connected to the network.
Why might you need a temporary supply?
Most Small Temporary Builders (70kVa or less) supplies occur when:
• Power is needed during a small-scale construction project to power basic tools and lighting.
• To provide power to a temporary building such as a site cabin.
• To bridge the gap between the demolition and construction of replacement structures.
Projects with larger electricity demand (70kVa or more) may need a temporary supply for:
• Larger scale developments, multi-unit projects.
• Power to site offices.
• Power to operate heavy machinery required during construction.
How can Connections2energy help?
Here at Connections2energy, we can provide your construction site with a temporary builder’s supply, allowing you to complete your project on time and within budget.
We know construction can be stressful and coordinating your own utilities can make the process even more challenging. Don’t spend time worrying or working on this, get Connections2energy to assist you.